Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lazy Day

Today was a fairly lazy day. We woke up and Sheldon left to go and get my 4-wheeler fixed. He went to a friend's house and they took the engine apart. He will take it to the machine shop tomorrow to get a piece welded on. I went to the salon across the street to get my hair cut. Then, I came home and took a nap. Oh the joys of being a house wife with no job. Haha. Sheldon came home and I made spaghetti for dinner. Then, he took me to a movie. We went to see A Night at the Museum. It was really good. I highly recommend it!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved