Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Doctor Visit

Today I was finally able to set up my insurance on post. It was fairly easy to do it. While we were at the hospital Sheldon had them look at his ankle again because it is still swollen. They are making him an appointment with the physical therapist. He also told them about his wheezing and coughing. They gave him 3 breathing treatments while we were there. The doctor diagnosed him with........ chronic bronchitis. So, we had 2 medicines and an inhaler because they think that he also has asthma. What an ordeal!!! Here are some pictures from yesterday when Sheldon made waffles with our new waffle maker!





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved