Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Sheldon and I have had a fairly uneventful day. We slept in and then got up and opened presents. Then, Sheldon put the turkey into the oven to cook. For dinner we had turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, and biscuits. It was really good. After eating, I took a nap. When I woke up, we watched the OC season 3. He gave it to me for Christmas. YAY. I also got a 4-wheeler, real pearl earrings (which I got early to wear with my wedding dress), and a gift certificate to the salon across the street from where we live. I think I might go and get a manicure this week. Love you All



Oh Yeah, these are the flowers that Sheldon surprised me with on Wednesday!
.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved