Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve 06

So, Sheldon and I had a great Christmas Eve. We woke up and went to church. After church, we came home and ate lunch. Then, we decided to go to the beach and walk around. We only live 28 miles from the beach! We were walking around and started picking up shells. We collected a lot of them, so we brought them home and cleaned them up. We put them all in a vase as a centerpiece for the table. Next week, I am going to make a wreath out of them for the front door. Then, we made sugar cookies and decorated them. It was really fun!











No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved