Wednesday, August 17, 2016

First Day of School 2016

Summer is over and we are back in school. This is the first year that all of the boys are in school, so it has been an adjustment. It's just a little too quiet around here with no little boys. We headed to Meet the Teacher last week and everyone was excited.

   photo IMG_3028.jpg

 We missed the first couple days of school, so our first day was really the third day. Everyone was excited and had a great day!

   photo IMG_3091.jpg photo IMG_3092.jpg  photo IMG_3095.jpg  photo IMG_3096.jpg  photo IMG_3097.jpg  photo IMG_3098.jpg  photo IMG_3100.jpg  photo IMG_3104.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved