Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Big Boy Eli

Eli graduated from a crib to a toddler bed. He was climbing out of his crib for a couple of weeks before we switched his bed. He has done so well in his new bed! He doesn't get out and wander around. He lays down and goes right to sleep. He is so proud of his bed!
 (We switched his bed before we painted.)

   photo jen_zpsb48c830c.jpg photo IMG_1041_zps5581bf0a.jpg  photo IMG_1043_zps41dc811f.jpg  photo IMG_1045_zps93d2d56e.jpg  photo IMG_3346_zpsa5c1fa6f.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nighty nite Eli. XO from Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved