Friday, June 14, 2013

TN trip part 2

We took the big boys to the children's museum one day. They had fun inside, but they really loved the water area outside.

   photo IMG_1391_zpsb408422b.jpg  photo IMG_1396_zps415307ec.jpg  photo IMG_1401_zps50f77696.jpg

The boys got a few tattoos one night.

  photo IMG_2128_zpscf706c95.jpg  photo IMG_2132_zps1e469fbf.jpg

Eli got hand, foot, and mouth while we were there and it was no fun. He broke out in the blisters the day before we left. He had the blisters on his hands, bottom of his feet, and around his mouth. Crocker started not feeling well either and he got sick on the way home. He broke out in blisters while we were on the road. Crocker had the blisters in his mouth and on the bottom of his feet.

 photo IMG_1404_zps1546a15f.jpg  photo IMG_2122_zpsa27bd674.jpg  photo IMG_1410_zps7a14a14d.jpg

Sheldon still had to take work calls while we were traveling. After Crocker got sick, I got in the back with the little boys so I could catch vomit if I needed to. Thankfully, he only got sick once. Anyway, to try and keep Eli quiet while Sheldon was on the phone, I gave him suckers. He was so happy and really enjoyed them!


  photo IMG_1411_zps336a98f7.jpg  photo IMG_1415_zpsd57b69b3.jpg

 We had a good time in TN, minus all the sickness. The trip there and back was long and tiring and we were all glad to get home!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved