Thursday, November 10, 2011

TN Birthday Party (part 2)

The theme for the boys party this year was Transformers. My dad bought Bumblebee and Optimus Prime costumes for the boys to wear at their party.
I have to admit, when they walked out, I did not even know who they were! I need to read up on all these boyish characters.







They were excited to find party hats and party horns.



We ate hot dogs and hamburgers and then it was time for cake.


The boys decided not to have cake, but to have an ice cream cone.


After dessert, it was time for presents.




The boys had a great time at their party and we are thankful for everyone who attended the party.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved