Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grampy's Birthday

We were able to celebrate my dad's birthday right before we left to come back home.
Max picked out the theme and helped pick out all the decorations.

He surprised my dad and came out wearing the theme of his party.


Everyone was quick to put a mask on and get the party started.



We ate lunch, opened gifts, and had ice cream cake.



I think someone enjoyed his a little too much.
Crocker is in his pj's with his hospital bracelet on because of a midnight run to the er. He couldn't get a good breath and we found out he had pneumonia.



We had fun celebrating and can't wait until next year.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved