Thursday, November 3, 2011

On the Road Again...

We drove to TN this week. We broke it up over a 2 day period and it ended up taking us about 16 hours. The kids are such troopers and do so so great in the car.
We spent the night at a hotel and I woke up to this:



I don't know if he fell out of the bed or what, but he was cozy on the floor.


Popcorn actually sat in Max's lap and was content to sit there for awhile. Usually he gets as far away from the kids as he can!



Crocker had his very own ice cream cone. He usually has to share, but Sheldon wanted to treat him.


He thought he was big stuff and really enjoyed it!


We stopped for gas and to use the restroom. I took Max and Sheldon took Crocker. When we came out of the bathroom, Crocker was carrying a king size m&m's. He really enjoyed them!
 I think he might have shared with Sheldon!


All the sugar and riding wore him out!

We are happy to be here with family, but the boys are already missing their daddy. We have a fun filled few weeks planned and then Sheldon will meet us to help drive us home!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved