Sunday, October 23, 2011

Big Brother Trip (part 3)

After we left the Zoo, we went to the Space Museum. It was so fun and the boys loved it! There were so many hands on activities for the boys (and Sheldon) to take part in.

They played with bubbles and water.




They rode on a tractor.



They pretended they were fireman.





They played with these magnets.


Sheldon used this spinner and turned the boys around and around.



Sheldon got to ride a segway.






They pretended they were ice skaters and spun around and around.




The boys loved loved this big train that was set up.


Sheldon and Max looked at a type of oil pump that he works on sometimes.


They also got in a tornado simulator.


We ate dinner at a Hibachi Restaurant and then it was back to the hotel.

The next day we got cupcakes, shopped a little, and then headed home. We had such a fun trip with our 2 boys and cannot wait to add a 3rd boy into the mix!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved