Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Big Brother Trip (part 1)

Sheldon and I have been planning on taking the boys on a weekend trip for a few months now. We decided to go after their birthdays and have a little trip all about them before the new baby arrives.
We went to Oklahoma City and had a fun filled 3 days and 2 nights.
When we got into town, we ate lunch at Chick-fil-a. The kids, especially Max, were thrilled. They love their chicken nuggets!
After lunch, we went to Bass Pro. The kids are just like their daddy and like to look at guns and fishing equipment. While we were there, we bought the boys pop guns. They LOVE them!!!




After we left the Bass Pro, we went to a cupcake shop. We each had a cupcake and lemonade.


We ate at the Macaroni Grill for dinner and Max was thrilled to be able to color all over the table with his crayons! Crocker was entertained playing games on Sheldon's phone.



We all were tired so we went back to the hotel to rest up for the next day!



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved