Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Our Way

We started our trip back to Wyoming last Thursday. We drove to Nashville and spent the night. After a long night of no sleep, we all got ready and left our hotel at 4:30 am. Our flight left Nashville at 7 am. Max did better on this flight than he ever has before. He took an hour nap and woke up confused, cried for about 5 minutes, and then played for the rest of the flight. We flew into Denver and picked up a rental car. Then, we went to Chick-fil-a to eat lunch. Max has become an expert on eating ketchup and drinking Sprite.



We got back in the car and headed to Wyoming. Max and his bff quickly fell asleep.




After about 5 hours, we arrived at our house. Max was really excited and did not know what to do first. He ran around getting up on the couch and playing with his toys.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved