Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heading Home

Sheldon, Max, and I are all getting ready to head back to Wyoming. Sheldon leaves this afternoon and will finally make it home on Saturday. Max and I get back tomorrow evening. My mom and aunt are also coming to visit with Sheldon a few days before heading back.

This week, Max and I have been visiting our church friends, packing, and playing around.





The last time we flew, we took Max's car seat and he did 100 times better on the plane. The only downside was having to carry it all over the airport. We found this cart and Max really likes it. I am afraid after all of the riding he has done on it he will pitch one when we strap his carseat to it. We shall see.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved