Sunday, July 12, 2009



Max is going 90 miles an hour all day long. He is into everything and you have to watch him like a hawk. He loves fruits and veggies, but does not like meat very much. His favorite new words are way to go, sandals, and airplane. He is going up and down stairs really well. He still loves to go to preschool and play with his friends. He is very independent and wants to do things his way. He is still a good sleeper and sleeps 6:30pm-6:30am every night and takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. He loves to play rough, be chased, and tickled. He still loves to take a bath and splash around. He is getting cuter everyday!



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved