Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few pictures

Max and I have not really been doing anything worth blogging about. We have been talking to Sheldon, playing, reading books, and going to the YMCA. That is about it. We are pretty boring.


This past weekend, we went to Memphis to have Father's Day with my sister. My parents wanted a picture with their 2 grandsons. Ryne was good, but Max was not wanting to cooperate. He was squrming and trying his best to get down. He is a little boy with a mind of his own.


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved