Tuesday, June 10, 2008

8 Months

Max is 8 months old today.

-He weighs almost 25 pounds.
-He has 4 teeth.
-He loves sweet potatoes. When he was sick, that is all he would eat.
-He can sit up by himself.
-He licks everything he sees.
-He can feed himself crackers, cheese, and cereal.
-He likes to suck on pickles and lemons.
-He is usually laid back and really easy to handle. Today he has been so wild and I am not sure why.
-He likes to pet Popcorn.
-He loves to be on the floor with his toys. He can roll anywhere he wants to go.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved