Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YAHOO!!!

I got an update today on when Sheldon is coming home. Their replacements will be there in July and Sheldon's batallion will depart no later than August 6!!! YAY!!! Can't Wait!

Also, since being in Iraq Sheldon's company has:
flown nearly 5000 hours since the start of the deployment. We have executed nearly 50 pre-planned Air Assaults resulting in over 200 detainees. Our Company also executed the largest Air Assault in the entire Brigade with 8 Blackhawks (A Company), 2 Chinooks, 2 Apaches, 2 Kiowa Warriors, and moved almost 400 people for the Operation. The purpose was to clear an entire area for US troops to establish an outpost for future operations. These achievements exemplify the standard of excellence and level of experience we have in our Company.

Good Job Guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay indeed for you getting an update - Those guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Good news indeed, continue to kick B and don't take names,

Michelle said...

I came across your blog from a comment you left on another blog and just wanted to stop by and say hi :) My husband just got back a couple weeks ago from his deployment. We have a 4 yr old and are expecting in just a few weeks. That's great that you have a return date; something to look forward to and count down! Praying this time goes quickly and he's back home before you know it!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved