Thursday, January 24, 2008

1/2 way there...

We are officially more than halfway through this deployment. Sheldon has been gone for about 8 1/2 months. We have about 6 1/2 - 7 more to go. He still will not be home for a few more months, but at least will be on US soil.
As I look back on the months since May, time has really flown past. It does not seem like he has been gone almost 9 months. It seems like just yesterday we were in GA saying goodbye. Hopefully, the next 7 months will go by just as fast.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Man, you're doing awesome! I'm sure it will go by so fast until the last few weeks! Stay strong! I can only imagine what that must be like. My hubby travels about 4 days out of the week and that's enough to put me over the edge!

Anonymous said...

I thought after R&R the time flew twice as fast when steve was gone, so I'm sure it will for you too!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved