Friday, January 11, 2008

Mommy and Max



Happy 3 month b-day Max!!! (only 1 day late)

Here are a few facts about Max.

-He weighs around 17 pounds.
-He's about 25-26 inches long.
-He is always smiling or talking.
-He loves to listen to Sheldon read to him.
-He really likes to listen to music.
-He is eating 6 oz. at a feeding.
-He is sleeping 12 hours a night and getting up 1 time to eat.
-He is really starting to notice what is going on around him. (like watching Popcorn or the TV)
-He loves to sit in his bouncy and watch the lights bounce around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He has your eyes...he looks a lot like Sheldon but I can definitely see how he favors you too!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved