Monday, September 10, 2007

Tough Day

I was talking to Sheldon on Yahoo Messenger today and he was telling me about his day. This is what happened.

He decided he would get out of the aircraft and go pick some fresh pears at this place where they were at. So he got out and walked over to where they were. As he was walking the grass was getting higher and it was really thick. He got closer and you couldn't even see the ground. He got right up next to this pear tree and reached out to grab a pear, but he was not close enough. So, he took one more step and fell into this ditch that is full of waist high water. He was soaked from my neck down. Then, he had to stay in wet clothes and ride back to the post which was almost 4 hours.

Needless to say, he didn't have a good day.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Oh my gosh! That is a tough day! Poor guy.

Anonymous said...

CHEAP SHOWER, LOL. HOPE THINGS GO BETTER TODAY. LOVE DAD



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved