Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Few Updates...

1. Our house is FINALLY done!!! Thank goodness! It has been a long process with a few setbacks, but it looks so nice and I know we will be so happy there. We could not have done it without my dad because I really know nothing about remodeling a house, so a big thank you to him!!! Also, we put my dad on a plane to Savannah this morning at 6 am and he just called and all of our stuff in our storage unit is loaded and it is on the way back to Tennessee as I type!!!
Popcorn was so confused and tired when I got up this morning at 3 to get ready to drive to the airport. Here he is.





2. I thought the other day it was time for Max to be born. My mom came home from work and we went to the hospital, but it was a false alarm. They monitored me for 1 1/2 hours and sent me home. Here is Popcorn anxiously watching us leave anticipating a little brother.



3. Sheldon is doing really good. We get to talk everyday, which is comforting to me. He has bought a refigerator and microwave, so he can eat and drink when he wants. He sent me a CD with pictures on it, but it was sent back to him because it needs a customs form. So, next week I will post pictures of him. Also, he cannot get on Yahoo to check his email for some reason. So, if you send him an email and don't get a response he isn't ignoring you. He just can't get in his email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the house being finished and tell your dad to be careful of Ricky Bobby when he comes through Taladega LOL, Glad to hear all is well. Tell Sheldon hi and Love him



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved