Sunday, September 9, 2007

Baby Shower

Yesterday, was Max's and my baby shower. My aunt and other ladies from Bradford hosted it. It was so fun. Here are a few pictures.





A tree in her front yard decorated.





A wreath that my mom and aunt made out of diapers on the front door.



A cake that my aunt made out of diapers.




The table with all the food. Yum!!!





All the gifts that were given.




Max also got 2 very special gifts that were sent all the way from Kansas. Thank you so much Thom, Megan, Jada, Grandma Hoesli, and Vicki!!!! Sheldon and I really appreciate it.




After it was all over, my uncle and dad came over to eat. Here are me and Popcorn at the after party.




2 comments:

Brit said...

Wow! Look at all the goods!!! Looks like Max will be well stocked. I loved my Graco stroller, I actually still use it now and Ethan's almost 2. Good choice!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were well showered, congratulations



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved