Friday, July 6, 2007

News...

Many of you know that the Hoesli's have bought a house. We are not moving in for awhile though. In 2 weeks the construction will start. We are getting it painted, new floors, and new appliances. Plus a few other things. Then, I have to get all of our stuff here from Savannah. I am still trying to figure that one out.

Anyways, I was in my dad's office picking some stuff out. Popcorn did not want to feel left out. He wanted to conduct official business too.

Other than the house, I am just going to school. I go 4 night a week, so that is kinda tough. It is just for 4 weeks though, then I will get new classes.


Sheldon is doing good. He has been really working hard. He is getting burnt out, but that is understandable. Please keep him in your prayers.
Here he is having a little too much fun with a foam sword that he made.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have MERCY!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved