Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Few Quick Updates

Sheldon is doing good. They got Internet in their tents and it has been nice to talk to him everyday. He called today and he is moving into a trailor, so that is great!!! His Internet will be down for a few days until they can get the dish moved. Other than working and the heat, he is doing good.

Tonight was my last night of classes! I start back the last week of August. I am so glad to have a little break.

I had an OB appointment today. Max is doing good. He is growing and moving around like crazy. I have a feeling that he is going to be a very busy little boy.
Here is a rug that we got for his room. He will be able to play cars on it.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved