Friday, July 20, 2007

How I felt when Sheldon and I married!!!

A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.
"Well", said her mother, "so how was the honeymoon?"
"Oh mama", she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic."
......Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we
returned, Sam started using the most horrible language --things I'd
never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got
to take me home! PLEASE MAMA!"
"Sarah, Sarah", her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with
your husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful?
WHAT 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter. "I'm so
embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!"
"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your
mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama..., he used words like: dust, wash,
iron, and cook..."
"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said the mother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!!!

Anonymous said...

HMMMMM. LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved