Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wrestling 2016

The boys have decided to give wrestling a try for the winter season. All 3 boys are on the team and practice. Max and Crocker have decided to give tournaments a try as well. Their first tournament was this weekend and they loved it. We had no clue how they would do, our only rule was that they weren't allowed to just give up during a match. If they won- fine and if they lost- fine. Just no quitting. They surprised us all and both placed top 4 in their weight class and earned medals.

   photo IMG_3630.jpg

Boys all warming up.
   photo IMG_3633.jpg

Max in blue sitting down with his coach getting some last minute instruction.

 photo IMG_3631.jpg

 Crocker on top in maroon.
   photo IMG_3636.jpg photo IMG_3637.jpg  photo IMG_3641.jpg

 Max placed 3rd out of 7 in the 105 weight class.
   photo IMG_3650.jpg

Crocker placed 4th out of 16 in the 49 weight class.
   photo IMG_3652.jpg photo IMG_3653.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved