Thursday, May 12, 2016

Friend Weekend

Max's best friend was able to come up and spend a weekend with us. They all had the best time playing and spending time together. It was a fun filled weekend of playing, baseball, bunny hunting, bike riding, and having fun. We can't wait until summer when they can get together again.

   photo IMG_2405.jpg photo IMG_2408.jpg  photo IMG_2410.jpg  photo IMG_2413.jpg  photo IMG_2415.jpg  photo IMG_2419.jpg  photo IMG_2420.jpg  photo IMG_2421.jpg  photo IMG_2424.jpg  photo IMG_2425.jpg  photo IMG_2426.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved