Saturday, February 27, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

We had a fun Valentine's Day. The boys had a plethora of candy and treats all day long. Eli went to a Valentine's party and exchanged treats with his friends. I was able to go up and help at the boys parties and it was so fun! Crocker had a show and tell at school. He took his harmonica and played Mary had a little lamb.

 photo IMG_1954_1.jpg  photo IMG_1955_1.jpg  photo IMG_1956.jpg  photo IMG_1959.jpg  photo IMG_1960.jpg  photo IMG_1961.jpg  photo IMG_1962.jpg  photo IMG_1963.jpg  photo IMG_1964.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved