Saturday, August 31, 2013

iPhone Catch Up

I have a few pictures from my phone that needed to be blogged.

Max and Crocker are still dressing up a lot. This day Max was a superhero ninja. He was ready for battle!



Sheldon and I have started painting the trim in our house white. It is a long and expensive process, but we are loving the results so far.




Last weekend, Sheldon took the big boys to the demo derby. They all loved it and the boys are still talking about it!


Max is really enjoying school and he is already making me drop him off in front of the school. Pretty soon, he will just want to be dropped off down the street!



Crocker has the cutest little class and he is super happy to go to school everyday!



Eli is a mamas boy! He is thrilled that the big boys are gone back to school and he can have me all to himself. 
He had a well check last week at the doctor. He weighs 28 pounds and is 34 inches tall.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved