Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's 2013

We celebrated Valentine's Day a day early this year.

We woke up to snow and the boys both had a school delay. They went to school and Sheldon and I (and Eli) went out to breakfast. Sheldon and I laughed that we felt like we were alone, even though Eli was with us. It's amazing how much different things are with just 1 child with you.

 photo IMG_1804_zps81c33cb9.jpg  photo IMG_1758_zpsf47c7e91.jpg

Sheldon had plans for a guys weekend and needed to leave on Valentine's.

While he was gone the boys and I had a good weekend. I got caught up on the Bachelor.
We went to Sonic and the car wash in our pj's. Eli got stuck in a toy box and the big boys were crazier than usual.

 photo IMG_1768_zps0dc13583.jpg  photo IMG_1777_zpsae14cd77.jpg
  photo IMG_1779_zps1be99c16.jpg  photo IMG_1794_zps062918c6.jpg

While I was at home managing the crazies, Sheldon had a great time. He had a weekend full of shooting, hunting, and hanging with the guys.

 photo IMG_1797_zpsd791c62a.jpg  photo IMGP0245_zps14039c76.jpg


We all had a great weekend and are now back in the swing of work/school!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved