Sunday, June 17, 2012

On this Father's Day, I am remembering all the special men in my life.

I am sad that both of my grandpa's are gone, but I am thankful for the memories I have of each of them.


 I am grateful for Grandpa and Mark for shaping Sheldon and raising him to be a Godly man.

 Photobucket Photobucket

I am thankful for my dad who has always been my biggest supporter.

Photobucket

I am blessed to be married to a great dad and thankful that I get to have him by my side as we raise our boys.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Granny Kaye said...

How precious are these pictures!! What wonderful men!!! And All BOYS!! These are so precious!! xoxoxoxoxo

Gma & Gpa said...

And we are grateful and thankful for you, a beautiful and Godly wife, mother and granddaughter. Love you, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved