Sunday, June 19, 2011

Special Delivery

The boys got a special package this week. They waited patiently until Friday when Sheldon could put their surprise together.


Grandpa and Nana could not have picked a better surprise for them. They got right in and took off. Max is a good driver and does a good job steering when Crocker isn't shifting the gears.






They even had a passenger in the bed of the truck. I was really surprised that Popcorn would sit and ride, but he loved it!








The boys love love their new truck and I know they will put many miles on it this summer!

1 comment:

Kindly Old Man said...

They look like they are having a blast. Thanks for the great pics.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved