Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated my birthday this past Wednesday. Sheldon was able to spend the day with us and we were all excited.
The boys and I got up and went walking with a group of friends. Then, we came home to get ready for the day.
We headed out to get donuts. The boys were estatic! We had not had donuts since we moved from Houston. I was able to get big big smiles from both of them.


We went to a few stores, shopped, and had lunch. There are not many places to choose from when you want to eat out, so we just ate at McDonald's. The boys were so happy to eat chicken nuggets!


We came home, took naps, and Sheldon grilled out for supper. We all had such a good day and it was a happy birthday!

2 comments:

other gpa said...

it is amazing what you can do with so little and have so much....Happy BDay Love Mark

other gap said...

as an afterthought it was good he could take you to a decent resturant LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved