Saturday, November 7, 2009

Move to TX: Day 4

We woke up and got ready to leave Kansas. We said our goodbyes and headed out.









Before we were able to get on the road good we had to pull over and fix the tarp.





We stopped and ate lunch and Max got a cool pirate hook.






My passenger was really quiet and slept alot.



Sheldon's passenger talked him to death and eventually fell asleep.








We stopped for supper in Oklahoma and Max got a few tattoos.













We went through Fort Worth and stopped to see my aunt and cousin.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved