Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. We spent the day at home. I cooked lunch and we watched the parade. Max was really into the parade. there were so many balloons and he loves balloons. I made turkey, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, dressing, cranberry sauce, and rolls. Then, I made an apple pie and a cherry pie for dessert.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful boys, and great extended family. I am so blessed and I need to count my blessings each and every day.

P.S. Max does not have a shirt on hardly ever. He wants to take it off as soon as he gets up in the morning. He usually just plays around the house in a diaper.












Crocker smiling...




4 comments:

Max said...

Julia Child and Rachel Ray MOVE OVER!!! Awesome, Jenny.

Max said...

Looks to me like this is fit for a King. Must be a Queen in the house doing the cooking!!

Granny Kaye and Papa said...

Good job in the cooking, Paula Deen!! Looks good!

Way to go!! Way to go!! Way to go!!

Crocker is really growing!! Can't wait to see you all again!!

Max is trying to get a tan or looking to show off this chest hairs! He maybe looking for a woman! If so, he's staring early!!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Next Thanksgiving I think I'll come eat with you. Everything looks awesome!! You did a great job:)

Love you,
Mama



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved