Sunday, October 25, 2009

Terrible 2's

Max has definitely hit the terrible 2's. The other day, he stuffed my shirt into the toilet. We found it after he had gone to bed for the night, so he got off the hook. Today I was trying to tend to the baby and Sheldon was at the store. I walked into the bathroom to see this...





Needless to say, I was not happy. I left it for Sheldon to see. When Max heard his truck pull up, he dropped the toy he was playing with and ran behind the chair to hide. He knew he was in big trouble.



1 comment:

Max said...

It's the TERRIFIC 2's, Jenny! :-)
They say you spend 2 years teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut up!!!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved