Friday, October 16, 2009

2 years and 2 weeks

We went to the doctor today for 2 well baby check ups.

Max weighs 33 pounds and is 36 inches tall. The doctor said he is doing good.

Crocker weighs 7.8 pounds, which means he has gained 6 ounces in 2 weeks. He should have gained more, but the doctor did not seem too concerned. Also at the doctor, they do not measure the curve of the body like they do at the hospital. So Crocker is 20 inches long all stretched out. When we went 2 weeks ago for a checkup, he was 19 inches.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved