Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wyoming State Fair

On Saturday, we went to the WY state fair. We had a good time, but it was different from any other fair I have been to. There were no rides, but lots of livestock. We walked around eating fair food, looking at the booths, and stayed to watch the demolition derby.

The fair was in Douglas, WY, home of the jackalope. A jackalope is a cross between a jack rabbit and an antelope.








Max was able to see and pet a goat.




He was so excited for the demo derby.









No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved