Friday, August 21, 2009

Max Man

Max is into everything these days. He has figured out how to open the front door, unlatch the pantry, and undo the latch to the gate outside. He is so funny and makes Sheldon and I laugh so hard. The other night we put him to bed and 30 minutes later Max starts making mouth noises in his crib. I bet he did it for a good 15-20 minutes. He also got in the trash and pulled him out a brownie that I had thrown away. I came into the living room and he was standing by the couch just eating away.
He definitely keeps me on my toes during the day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see him and Sheldon this weekend. It is about time for a gpa fix



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved