Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Max gave me my Mother's Day present when I picked him up from daycare today. It is so precious and I had to hold back my tears.



Here is the poem that goes with it:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing ...
I'll be grown-up someday,
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.
So here's a final handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

2 comments:

Gran said...

How precious is that!
Happy Mother's Dad, Jenny!

other gpa said...

That is way cool.. Happy Mothers day



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved