Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates

Sheldon is in Wyoming and loving his new job. He finally found us a place to live and I am excited about that. We are renting a 3 bedroom house. I am so glad that he found it because we were going to have to move when the baby gets here.

Max is talking up a storm. He is blowing kisses and is the cutest thing ever.

I am doing okay. I have been really sick the past few weeks. I am so glad that I was on spring break last week. I was so nauseous and could barely even function. I went to the doctor and they gave me IV fluids. I am feeling a lot better this week, so I am hoping it has passed. I am anxiously awaiting the end of school and Max and I moving to Casper.

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

Moving to Wyoming! How exciting! It's beautiful up there. You must go to Grand Teton National Park, it's my absolute fave.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved