Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sheldon!!!

Sheldon turned 27 today!

27 Reasons Why I Love Him:
1. He is the funniest person I know.
2. He trusts me with anything.
3. He makes funny faces at me.
4. He is waiting until I get to WY to put up any decorations.
5. He is very brave.
6. He is not scared of anything.
7. He let me buy our 1st house without even seeing it first.
8. He is a good cook.
9. He will bake me red velvet cake just because he knows I like it.
10. He will eat whatever I fix.
11. He is working his butt off so I can stay at home with Max and baby.
12. He is adventurous.
13. He is passionate about his hobbies.
14. He sends me texts while I am at work.
15. He sends me letters and flowers.
16. He calls me even when he is dog tired and just wants to go to bed.
17. His main goal is to provide for me and Max.
18. He is a great daddy to Max.
19. He is very handy and knows I already have a list of things for him to do when he gets home.
20. He laughs at all the dumb things I do and does not get mad.
21. He is my best friend and I can go to him with anything.
22. He can fix anything.
23. He would do anything for me.
24. He is close with his family.
25. He has not thrown out my Union sweatshirt even though I wear it everytime I am cold.
26. He loves me and Max dearly.
27. He loves to play the guitar and is getting quite good.





3 comments:

Kaye said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sheldon!!

other gpa, Dad said...

You guys bless me soooooo! much. Happy Birthday,

Max said...

How did G-ma and I get so lucky to have a grandson like you? you and your family are a gift from the Lord. Love G-pa & G-ma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved