Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home for a Visit

Sheldon is back in TN for a visit. He is home for a few weeks and then back to GA to clear post and sign out of the Army. He drove his new truck home and it is nice. I am glad that he was able to buy it.


Yesterday, we went to my parents house. My sister and her family were there, so Max and Ryne were able to play together.





My parents took all of us out for an adults only dinner to welcome Sheldon home. It was really fun.


After dinner, Sheldon and I went to the fair. We go there just when the rodeo was starting. I had not ever been to one before, so it was fun to watch.




No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved