Thursday, July 7, 2016

Camp and Fun



Our summer is flying by! I cannot believe it is already July. School will be starting before I know it.
We have packed a lot into our summer already. We have had trips, camps, and lot of fun at home with friends.
   photo IMG_2680.jpg photo IMG_2726.jpg  photo IMG_2746.jpg

Max went to sleep away camp for the first time and had so much fun. He spent a couple of nights at camp and the rest of the week in Texas with friends. The little boys and I went on to Texas after dropping Max off at camp for a sleepover of our own. We had so much fun and there were a lot of tears on the way home!
   photo IMG_2662.jpg photo IMG_2660.jpg  photo IMG_2664.jpg  photo IMG_2690.jpg  photo IMG_2688.jpg  photo IMG_2665.jpg  photo IMG_2668.jpg  photo IMG_2669.jpg  photo IMG_2675.jpg  photo IMG_2687.jpg  photo IMG_2686.jpg  photo IMG_2697.jpg  photo IMG_2698.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved