Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas 2015


We had a busy December. We saw Santa, had church programs and school programs, went to parties, and exchanged gifts. We usually travel at Christmas, but with my surgery we had to stick close to home. It was nice to spend several days together at home and get to enjoy each other. We played games, watched movies, and ate yummy snacks.


   photo IMG_1524.jpg photo IMG_1525.jpg  photo IMG_1523.jpg  photo IMG_1625.jpg  photo IMG_1578_1.jpg  photo IMG_1611_1.jpg  photo IMG_1635.jpg  photo IMG_1631.jpg  photo IMG_1614.jpg  photo IMG_1634.jpg  photo IMG_1688.jpg


The boys each picked out presents for Sheldon. Eli was thrilled to find a shirt that would match him. He is always so so proud when Sheldon wears it.

   photo IMG_1706_1.jpg

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved