Saturday, December 6, 2008

JEALOUS

My sister has been really sick, so Sheldon and I invited Ryne to stay with us for a few days. He came on Wednesday and left this morning. Max turned into a little terror when Ryne was here. He was so jealous.
When I would feed Ryne in the highchair, Max would try to pull him out, scoot the high chair across the floor, or get behind it and try to lift it up.
Then, Sheldon was changing Ryne's diaper and Max yanked his arm to try to get him to fall off the ottoman. We could not even hold Ryne without Max throwing a fit.






No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved