Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bye Bye

Sheldon left this morning to go back to Iraq. It was really hard to see him go, but only 8 more months and then he will be out of the Army. We are both excited to get this last half of the deployment over with and have him home all the time. Please continue to pray for his safety as well as all the other soldiers overseas.

Also, I dropped my camera and broke it. So, there will not be pictures for awhile because I am using a disposable camera until I buy another digital one.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved