Friday, October 5, 2007

Sheldon's Twin

Today I was eating lunch with my mom and I saw Sheldon's twin. I had to do a double take when I glanced up and saw him. I would have thought it was Sheldon except I just talked to him last night and that wouldn't have been enough time to fly in from Iraq. I am sure that this man thought I was some kind of stalker or something because I was basically staring at him. Then, I pulled out my camera, zoomed it in, and took a picture. So, here is the imposter. It's kind of dark because I was a little far away.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stac said...

oh wow, that is amazing! where are you eating?

Stac said...

mmm, Los Portales! I knew the picutre looked so good. remember when we would always go eat there and then shop at Hobby Lobby? Fun times!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved