Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big Brother Trip (part 2)

The boys were so excited to go to the zoo. We got there when they opened and stayed almost 4 hours. I don't even think we saw everything!
We were pretty easy going on our trip which explains why Max is eating a sucker at about 9am. ha!



We decided to ride the kiddie train and it actually took us into an exhibit with deer.





The boys played on these things that look like what the chimps have in their habitat.





The zoo had a brand new elephant habitat that just opened. We were glad we got to see it!



Sheldon took the boys on the paddle boats. Crocker liked it and Max complained the entire time.







They rode the carousel. That is one of their favorite things!



When we were almost ready to leave, we rode the tram around the park. We were able to see exhibits that we missed.



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved